Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

RIM's October's Author of the Month- AUTHOR NADEGE

RIM's October's Author of the Month- AUTHOR NADEGE



o        1. Tell us a little about you.Born into a Haitian family of doctors, engineers, nurses and entrepreneurs, it was only a matter of time before Nadège tapped the potential of her family heritage. At the bubbly age of seven, she used her natural gift of leadership to organize and hire a team of employees to run her lemonade stands. Like many women of today Nadège wears many hats; manager, publicist, artist developer, event coordinator and now writer. An entrepreneur with a diva style Nadège states, “I need to have options, I cannot be stuck in one category it only stifles my creativity.” Receiving a Bachelor Degree in Communications at Northeastern University, Nadège never thought that life was going to shift her course and introduce her to the world of writing. She embraced the challenge and started to publish her works online for friends’ eyes only where she began to receive positive feedback. Her desire to write grew along with her friends’ hunger for more of her exceptionally stimulating erotica titillation.

2. When did you first start writing and when did you finish your first book? I started writing in 2005 while I was at work bored to death. I always wanted to write a book in regards to romance or how to be spice your relationship. My girlfriends always came to me for advice in regards to relationship, so when my first story "The Club" came to me, it was easy to write.

3. Is there anything that you would like to say to your readers and fans?I appreciate everyone who pushed me and encouraged me to finish this book. I also appreciate the new fans who support and promote my book for me.

4. Where do you get your ideas?I get my ideas from friends stories, my own experience and imagination.

5. Do you ever experience writer’s block? How did you get over it?I had writers block for a year once. LOL. It was the worse thing ever. Some of my friends told me that in order to get over the writers block, you should leave that one story that you're working on and just write whatever comes to mind and eventually you get back on track. When this happened I ended up writing new stories that were not complete, but that technique really worked.

6. If you had to go back and do it all over, is there any aspect of your novel or getting it published that you would change?I would have to say, that I wouldn't change anything at this point. Intimate Sessions is a book of 7 short stories. I had a lot of my friends that wanted me to make it a novel but that was not my vision.

7. Can you tell us about your upcoming book?The next book will be a novel and will probably be in the same genre at Intimate Sessions.

8. What was your favorite chapter (or part) to write in your current novel and why?My favorite parts are the intimate encounters. I like to be very detailed when writing about being aroused and ultimately the sexual acts.

9. What has been the toughest criticism given to you as an author? What has been the best compliment? The toughest criticism that I received thus far I would say was in the beginning of me putting the stories together. My editor told me that the stories needed more character building and that the stories where typical, boy meets girl and have sex the end. I have to say he was correct, I needed to build the characters more.

10. Do you have any advice to give to aspiring writers?My advice to aspring writers is to write what comes naturally to you and enjoy the process. If you decide to write a book, you should find and hire a GREAT editor who shares your sensibility.

        Special Promotion:

        Intimate Sessions is now available on Kindle. My promotion is, if they buy my book directly from me (http://www.nadegessecret.com/), I will send an invoice through paypal, there will be NO shipping and handling and I will also send a small gift as a thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment